Friday 8 August 2014

Practical Experimenting

In our first practical we experimented with different materials that we could potentially be using throughout this project.



Here I used my supracolour palette painting a layer of interesting colours then covering it in a layer of fullers earth which then dried and peeled off revealing the colour underneath. I sprinkled glitter on the fullers earth when it was wet so it stuck to it well, it gave an interesting effect.



Mixing gelatene with my aquacolour palette caused this elastic string effect. This could be done with any colour and it would work well.



Using gelatine to stick rice onto the skin to give the effect of scarification. I really liked this technique, I used derma colour to make it all the same colour, this could work really well on the skin if done properly.

It was interesting to play around with colours and textures and different materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment